Affordable Medical Billing Solutions, LLC
Affordable Medical Billing Solutions offers nationwide medical billing services and life cycle solutions for medical claim billing. We blend our extensive medical billing knowledge and experience with streamlined medical claim billing to help our clients receive maximum reimbursement. We provide free web based software to our clients, including scheduler and EHR.
Our All-Inclusive Service Package includes the following:
- Full charge entry
- Insurance billing
- Processing of electronic and paper claims
- Patient billing
- Insurance payment posting
- Claim follow-up
- Claim denial review
- Accounts receivables cleanup
- Auto insurance eligibility check
We also ensure the following:
- You only pay a fixed percentage of the collected amount
- We are HIPAA compliant
- We Reduce medical billing costs by up to 50%
- There is no initial cost
- We boost revenues by over 20%
- All claims are submitted in a timely manner
- We reduce payer denials
- 100% of claims are followed up for the fastest receivable
- We utilize automated claims electronic submission.
Other services we offer:
- Credentialing - With all the recent healthcare changes many carriers have made it mandatory for all providers to get linked as network physicians or groups. This allows the physician or physician group by ensuring better reimbursement. Our medical billing company offers specialized credentialing services so that you can benefit from enrolling as an in-network or participating provider. What we offer is submitting letters of interests to the managed care carrier as well has handling your complete contract requirements. We follow up on you applications to ensure they reach the carrier and handle all inquiries raised in a timely manner. Once your contracting details are confirmed, we handle your EDI/EFT/ERA enrollments. All of the above services are bundled together for $200.00 per application. We can also handle CAQH enrollments or update existing ones for $150.00 per provider. In addition we do NPI registration for both groups and individuals.
- New Business Start-up - Want to open a new practice but don't quite know where to start? Ask us, the experts! We can provide you with all the professional expertise you may need to get your business started. We have all the tools necessary to set up a private practice and our highly trained staff can provide you with everything you could possibly need.
We will cover all your practice needs! If you want to keep the software you have, no problem! We will pick up your billing and begin billing it in our software and you will have complete access to what has been billed, what has been paid, and anything outstanding.